ADM Addiction HelpliNE
The ADM Addiction Helpline can help you begin treatment. Call the ADM Addiction Helpline at 330-940-1133 to get help.
If you or someone you know is addicted to opiates or heroin, help is available 24/7 by calling the ADM Crisis Center, 330-996-7730.
Crisis text line
A free 24/7 text line for people in crisis. Text 4HOPE to 741741.
Use this Addiction Resource Guide to learn more about addiction, success stories, and what you can do to help.
Local Treatment Resources
- Akron General Edwin Shaw Rehabilitation Institute
- Akron Urban Minority Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Outreach Program
- Asian Services In Action, Inc. (ASIA)
- Community Health Center treatment programs for adults and adolescents
- IBH Addiction Recovery Center
- Mature Services
- Oriana House chemical dependency programs
- Rigel Recovery Services
- Summa Health System (Ignatia Hall)
- Summit County Public Health